This selection is located on the high altitude plateaus of Kiambu, south of Mount Kenya, up to 1900 m
and from small farms located in the middle of the country. Farms in Kenya
it is usually small (farmers have about 300 trees in 2/3 and 1000 – 1500 kg per year
produces fruits; the remaining 1/3 of which is called estate and which constitutes cooperatives
consists of small plots).
In fact, it is the most efficient from the British (in terms of cup quality)
they inherited one of the preparation methods. This process is based on the Kenyan Washing Method or
It is also called Double Wash and is a country-specific technique. Kenya Washing Method
it is worth noting that it is a unique method to produce green coffee.
Combined with some special species (SL28, SL34, Batian, Ruiru 11) developed to adapt to regional conditions
This method of processing has been producing coffees with excellent acidity for years and
It has made Kenya one of the most prestigious Quality Coffee Bean points in the world.
On the other hand, despite its undeniable benefits in terms of quality; sustainable in the region
it remains an environmental problem in terms of water management.
Producer: Various small farms
Height: 1900 m
Kind: SL28, SL34, Batian, Ruiru 11
Harvest Period: October – March
Chemex | Click here for V60 brewing guides.
1) Tasting notes Are tastes in which the Coffee Project tasting team sensoryly simulates the aromas of coffee in order to guide you during your selection. No external additions are made.
2) Insist on coffee that has completed its Degassing, not for the newly roasted coffee. You can click here for detailed information.
3) You can contact me through my Live Support System for detailed information and questions.
4) You can click here for other types of coffee.
5) If you are undecided, you can try four different types of coffee with qualified coffee introduction set .
6) If you buy coffee regularly, why pay a shipping fee? With Coffee Subscription , you can subscribe to any type of coffee without paying shipping fees.