Mini, a family farm located at an altitude of 1300 m in Musula in the Coffee Marcala region
Made in Granja Dilma. Harvesting on a farm on 4 hectares between December and March
and processed coffees are then dried under the sun.
The farm, called Cafés Organicos Marcala, dominates the coffee industry and sustainable agriculture
partners with a private company that uses techniques. Cooperative, the latest organic
supports manufacturers who want to introduce production techniques.
It guides farmers in the transition from traditional agriculture to organic farming, which adopts strong environmental values.
Up to 700 producers working with the company regularly train in coffee tasting and organic farming
is the only one. The cooperative also provides financial support to the education of local children
contributes to the future of the region.
Farmer: Maria Dolores Zelaya
Farm: Mini Granja Dilma
Height: 1520 m
Kind: Red Caturra
Harvest Period: December – March
Harvest Method: Manually
Drying: On Tables in the Sun
Chemex | Click here for V60 brewing guides.
1) Tasting notes Are tastes in which the Coffee Project tasting team sensoryly simulates the aromas of coffee in order to guide you during your selection. No external additions are made.
2) Insist on coffee that has completed its Degassing, not for the newly roasted coffee. You can click here for detailed information.
3) You can contact me through my Live Support System for detailed information and questions.
4) You can click here for other types of coffee.
5) If you are undecided, you can try four different types of coffee with qualified coffee introduction set .
6) If you buy coffee regularly, why pay a shipping fee? With Coffee Subscription , you can subscribe to any type of coffee without paying shipping fees.