In Burundi, 55% of the active population works in coffee production. Burundi Coffee market
95% is managed by 2 companies. Salum is the only independent manufacturer in the country and
out of the system.
A good entrepreneur, a true coffee buff, Salllum clicks
owns a working shipping company, 4 coffee farms and 4 demolition stations. Produced
coffees also always offer a high quality.
This coffee from Kayanza region is Salum’s own Shembati Wash this year
It gained 100% traceable status when it started to produce on its station. This is high.
buy beans at the same price, allowing for a more homogeneous roasting
can be retrieved. A great way to support an independent manufacturer!
Producer: Salum Ramadhan
Producer: Shembati Washing Station
Height: 1700 m
Kind: Red Bourbon
Harvest Period: March – June
Drying: Raised African Tables
Taste Profile: Hazelnuts, citrus fruits, honey and almonds
Chemex | Click here for V60 brewing guides.
1) Tasting notes Are tastes in which the Coffee Project tasting team sensoryly simulates the aromas of coffee in order to guide you during your selection. No external additions are made.
2) Insist on coffee that has completed its Degassing, not for the newly roasted coffee. You can click here for detailed information.
3) You can contact me through my Live Support System for detailed information and questions.
4) You can click here for other types of coffee.
5) If you are undecided, you can try four different types of coffee with qualified coffee introduction set .
6) If you buy coffee regularly, why pay a shipping fee? With Coffee Subscription , you can subscribe to any type of coffee without paying shipping fees.